2009 brought many new programs and funding for energy incentives for American homeowners. As a way to stimulate the economy and also encourage energy efficiency, the government is providing millions of dollars in tax credits, loans, grants and rebates.
For example, the typical homeowner who upgrades their home’s insulation, windows or sealing, can expect to get a tax credit for up to $1500. New heating and cooling equipment are eligible for the same amount.
To find incentives that your home will qualify for, click on your state to the right and also check out the Federal Energy Grants section.
Articles & News:
- Energy Efficient Light Bulbs
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Wind Energy Problems In San Francisco
- Where Are The New Energy Incentives For 2011?
- Texans In San Antonio Can Get $100 Rebate
- Cash For Refrigerators – Coming Soon!
- Energy Solar Rebates – Demand Skyrockets
- What is LIHEAP?
- Energy Star Rebates Included In Stimulus Bill 2009